October 14, 2010

White is Right

Scouring through the beautiful images of the Satorialist is so inspirational! His images always make me think - and this one got me going on the colour white. I know that high summer is here every year when I feel brave enough (with the state of my tanned enough legs) to show off my fave white sandals. 
White is such a great look, so stylish and feminine.


Was quite excited to see how much white was shown in the summer catwalks. Think this is going to be a very important colour in the fashion world next year. In fact Dolce & Gabbana's show in Milan a dew weeks ago - almost every body they sent down the runway was dressed in top to toe white!

So I went looking for some great pictures of white footwear to get in the mood:
Alaia lace-up bootie

belle by Sigerson Morrison studded manstyles

Bloch satin ballerinas


Paloma Barcela Marilyn espadrilles


Valentino flower flats


And here are some developments in white that I have been working on:

 Feminine clogg styling
 White basket weave wedge 
 Pump with studded bow detail
 Gstring embellished flattie 
Espadrille bow flattie 




No comments:

Post a Comment