October 12, 2010

Mad for Metallic!!



My latest obsession has got to be metallic finished footwear. Am dying for these gorgeous finishes - especially when paired with the must have clogg or cork platform wedge for summer. Just beautiful!!



There is a lot of metallic around on footwear, and so I have included it in my colour palette inspiration boards for Summer 2011. And when you think of metallics, don't just think of the obvious gold, silvers, bronze or pewters - am really feeling for the coloured metallics too. It looks amazing in pinks, blues and coral copper hues too.




Some of my recent purchases!
Pointy laser cut out pumps in bronze. These are from belle by Sigerson Morrison bought on my last trip to NY in Sept. Love the new pointy toe shape!
The middle gladiators are in a cracked bright pink metallic leather - a great take on updating simple gladiator styling and making it look so new.
Then my newest faves are just a simple peeptoe flat in a gorgeous bright silver metallic leather - so easily worn with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment